How to 123 hp AMP 120 printer with few easy steps
Use the HP AMP 120 printer that is compatible with the HP Smart app. Using the app, access and print photos on your smartphone. Monitor and get an update on the ink level from the app. Pair the mobile device with the Bluetooth functionality in the printer to hear music and also to attend the calls. Answer the calls using the help of an inbuilt mic. It provides wireless and USB connection. Due to its compact size, fits in any location.
Need Help For 123 HP AMP 120 Printer. Call 1-866-309-6188
123 HP AMP 120- Specifications
- Works with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Input tray handling technique can be appreciated.
- The input tray handles up to 60 sheets of paper
- The output tray can handle up to 25 sheets of paper.
- Use the Instant Ink feature to save up to 70% ink and receive it at your doorstep.
- Save energy up to 50% using this Energy certified printer
123 HP AMP 120 Printer – Unboxing First Time Setup
Here are the steps to setup your AMP 120 printer on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Unlade the printer. Place the printer on a flat surface. Remove all packing materials surrounding the printer.
- The packing is done to prevent the damage to the printer. Examine the contents of the box as it may vary by country/region.
- The contents include a power cable, USB cable, ink cartridges, warranty card, user manual and a software installation CD.
- Take out all of them and keep them aside. For the connection process to turn on the printer , you require a power cable.
- Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear end and the other end of the cable to the wall socket.
- Press the Power button to power on the printer. Use compatible papers for obtaining the quality printouts.
- Insert plain papers into the input tray. Adjusting the paper-width guides is necessary for the alignment of papers.
- Do not bend the edges of the papers to avoid a paper jam issue. Get the SETUP ink cartridges for the installation process.
- Install the ink cartridge into their respective slots. Handle the ink cartridges and ink nozzles properly to avoid the ink system failure issue.
- After the installation, try to print an alignment page. The system urges you to install the printer driver and software for a Windows system.
- Based on the OS version, the setup file varies. Click the file to start the installation process.
- Unbox the printer. Take out it from the box. Discard all packing materials from the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Place the printer on an even surface.Uneven surfaces result in improper functioning of the printer.
- It is suggested to use a power cable of the printer available in the printer’s shipment box for the connection process.
- Plug in one end of the cable to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall socket. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Make use of compatible paper types and sizes for the printer. Insert the paper into the input tray. Try to align the papers using the paper-width guides.
- Do not bend the edges of paper while adjusting as it may result in a paper jam issue. Use the ink cartridges available in the printer’s shipment box .
- Those ink cartridge will be genuine and compatible with the printer model. Incompatible ink cartridges are one of the reasons for cartridge issue.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slot. Once the cartridges is installed, the printer tries to print an alignment page.
- After the setup process, install the printer driver and software for the printing process. Mac system is compatible with the .dmg file. Use this file to start the installation.
123 HP AMP 120 Printer – Software Installation
Here are the steps to Download & Install your Hp AMP 120 printer Software For Windows & Mac.
Windows Software Installation
- Software installation can be done through two methods. One is to download the printer driver and software.
- The other method is to use a software installation CD. It is preferable to download the updated driver for the printer.
- Updated driver contains all latest features in it. When you are downloading the driver, make sure that you do not switch off the system.
- Stable internet connection should be maintained to avoid installation failure. Get the updated driver by mentioning the printer model and OS version.
- In case the download fails, try to do the same process again until the download completed notification pops up.
- After the download process, move to the Downloads folder to locate the .exe setup file. Once you have found it, double-click on it.
- After a while, installation process gets started. Choose the Recommended option to get the updated driver.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless based on the printer’s features.
- Select the Finish option to complete the installation process. Try to print from the printer to verify whether the installation is done properly.
- Printing starts operating properly when the updated software is installed. In case of any issues, call our toll-free number.
Mac Software installation
- Begin the software installation for a Windows system using two methods based on your choice.There are mainly two methods you can opt for.
- One method is to use a software installation CD that comes along with the printer’s shipment box.
- The alternative method is to download the printer driver and software from our website. Get the updated one.
- Update driver contains all latest features in the printer and prevents driver and connection issues.
- Stable internet connection is necessary at the time of download process. Sudden power drop results in a corrupted driver.
- Installing corrupted driver can cause connection issue. After following the above steps, move to our website to key in the required details.
- Based on the operating system, the setup file varies. Format for the Mac operating system is .dmg.
- Click the link provided in our website to get the setup file downloaded automatically. In case you choose the first method, follow the instructions below
- Place the CD on the computer’s disc drive.Wait until the system starts displaying the list of files in the CD.
- Click the setup file for the installation to start automatically. Based on the on-screen prompts, finish the installation process.
Need Help For 123 HP AMP 120 Printer. Call 1-866-309-6188
HP AMP 120 Printer – Ink Cartridge
- Refilling the ink cartridges is a cost-effective method. Use authentic and compatible ink bottles for the refilling process.
- Make use of a syringe, needle and clean cloth to start the refilling process. Find the refill hole on the top of the cartridge.
- Peel off the label on the ink cartridge. Use the syringe to refill the ink to its maximum. But, ensure that the cartridge is not overfilled.
- Wipe the extra ink on the top of the cartridge using a clean and damp cloth. Overfilling the cartridges leads to air bubbles which creates a block in the ink movement.
- After cleaning, paste a tape on the top of the cartridge and insert it into its respective slot.
- Wait for a second for the printer to print an alignment page.
- Replacement of ink cartridges is done due to low ink level or incompatible ink cartridges. Prior to starting the replacement process, switch on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door .Wait for a second for the carriage to be inactive and to move to the middle of the printer.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its slot by pressing on the top of it. Try to wipe off the dust or debris accumulated in the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from the printer’s packaging. Peel off the protective tape on top of it to avoid unnecessary issues.
- Move the cartridge into the slot with the copper contacts facing downwards. Insert it until it is securely placed into its slot.
- Once the cartridge installation is done, repeat the same procedure for other cartridges. Now try to print an alignment page .
HP AMP 120 Wireless Printing Setup
- Wireless Printer setup is one of the secure modes of connection between the printer and the system. Use credentials for the connection process.
- The credentials include the network name and password. While typing them, try to avoid mistakes that result in connection issues.
- Connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network.Move both devices closer to the router for attaining the maximum signal strength.
- Keep all metal objects away from the router to avoid the hindrances between the devices and the router. Do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Use a Wireless Setup Wizard method to display the available network names from the surroundings. Select your network name from the list.
- Type the printer’s name manually in case it is not listed.Enter the password when the system prompts.
- The wireless light on the printer’s control panel indicates an established connection. Ensure that the light remains stable.
HP AMP 120 USB Printing Setup
USB Windows Setup
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer and the system. Obtain the cable less than 3m in length.
- Do not connect more devices to a USB hub or docking station. Multiple devices connection results in an insufficient power supply.
- Connect one end of the cable to the USB port on the printer and the other end to the USB port on the system.
- View the printer’s name in the list of available results. In case you are unable to view the name, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading and installing, see the printer’s name in the list. This indicated an established connection.
USB Mac Setup
- Make use of a USB cable for the connection process. Acquire the cable less than 3m in length. Do not plug in multiple devices to the USB hub.
- This indicates an insufficient power supply to the USB port. Plug in one end of the cable to the USB port on the system and to the printer’s rear end.
- Wait for the printer’s name to get displayed in the available printers list. Select the printer’s name from the list to start the printing process.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, download and install the printer driver and software from our website.
- After downloading, install it by clicking the on-screen prompts. Choose the mode of connection as USB and complete the installation process.
DISCLAIMER: Our website is independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related to 123 HP AMP 100 Printer. The names, brands, images, trademarks and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Download the latest and updated drivers and software from 123.hp.com/AMP120